CAUSE OF Damage hair -:
Now our life style is too busy and we have less time to take care of hair. Hair can get damaged due to excessive washing of hair with harsh alcohol, exposure to dry and hot climate, use of blow dryers, excessive styling of hair, stress and food habit. These things also make hair thin and hair thinning causes hair loss and baldness. Hair transplantation is the only way to get rid of Baldness. Nowadays Hair Transplantation is available in most of the countries. Turkey, India and Singapore are famous for Hair transplantation. In India cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chennai etc. provide Hair Transplantation facilities. Among these cities Hair Transplant in Kolkata is famous for its low cost and promising result as well. You can also compare the Hair transplant prices in Kolkata to suit your pocket.
way to look after you hair
Oil Massage -: Oil massage helps in circulation of blood into scalp which helps in better health and growth of hair.
1 Olive oil massage -: Olive oil is very good for hair. It contains fatty acids, several antioxidants and vitamin E which save hair from damage and make hair healthy.
- Gently massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cover the hair with warm towel and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After that do shampoo and condition your hair. Follow this process at least once in a week.
- Coconut oil massage -: Coconut oils penetrate deep into the hair scalp and prevent hair from damage.
- Massage your hair scalp at least 3 times a week, for about 5 minutes with warm coconut oil. Leave it on overnight. Wash your hair the next morning with a mild shampoo.
- Alternatively, mix 3 tablespoons of warm coconut oil in 1/4 cup of honey. Blend thoroughly and then apply it on your damp hair. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water. Do this 1 or 2 times a week.
- Almond oil massage -: Almond oil has rich source of vitamin E. It helps in smoothen in cuticles of hair.
- Take warm almond oil in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball in warm oil. Squeeze out the any surplus oil and dab this cotton in to your scalp. After that massage your scalp gently. Over massaging can break your hair.
Shampoo Selection -: Choosing the right shampoo as per hair type is always a big issue. There are different shampoos for different hair. There are few good points for choosing the right shampoo
- Thick and healthy hairs get dirty very fast. These kind of require the shampoo that contains equal amount of cleanser to keep hair clean and enough conditioner to nourish the thick hair.
- Dry hair needs a shampoo that is rich in essential oils. The shampoos those that contain coconut oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and argon oil are best shampoo for dry hair.
- Oily hair does not need any special type of shampoo. Dandruff is the main issue for oily hair. Oily hair can be treated with an anti-dandruff shampoo oily hair need to have less amount of moisture. There are medicated anti dandruff shampoos that help in curing the fungus infection on the scalp.
- Shampoos which is containing herbal products like aloe Vera gel, green tea or jojoba oil, are always good for the hair. They will be helping in keeping the hair healthy and shining. Hair requires proper nourishment and conditioning which is possible with contents like egg, soy protein and shear butter.
How to wash Hair -: It’s very important to wash hair properly.
- Wash your hair 2-3 times in a week. Do not wash your hair every day.
- Use luke warm water to rinse your hair properly before applying shampoo .Lukewarm water open the pores of your scalp.
- Massage your hair while shampooing with your finger in a circular motion from front to back and same time from back to front. Keep repeating this process for several times. This process helps to stimulate your hair and also enhance the blood circular.
- Always dilute your shampoo and then use the shampoo for hair wash. Diluting the shampoo lower the concentration of the shampoo applied on the hair and scalp.
- Apply condition on your hair after rinsing your hair properly from cold water. Never applying conditioner to your scalp, always applying conditioner on the length of hair. Rinse it off properly in 5 – minutes
How to dry your hair -: To keep hair healthy and shiny it’s good to let the hair dry naturally.
- Once you are done with shampoo let your dip properly and let the access water dip out.
- Do not rub your hair vigorously with towel that may cause harm to the cuticle of hair.
- Blot your hair with soft towel or T –shirt. This process will absorb the excessive water from your hair.
- Wrap the soft towel around you head and let it absorb the excess moisture from your hair. Keep this towel for 5 – 10 Minutes.
- Undo the warp towel and then apply the serum.
- Once hair will get dry then comb your hair.
- Do not blow drying for your hair.
Food habit -: Hair will fall and get damage due to less nutrition. Always have proper diet in your food.